1. Please tell us something about yourself.
Well, what can I say, Ref Wayne is the definition of flamboyance and black excellence. I spend sleepless nights looking for better ways to make mankind's journey on this beautiful earth blissful.
2. How did you get into entrepreneurship? Please tell us more about your journey as an entrepreneur?
I never say I got into entrepreneurship , I always say entrepreneurship got into me, I fell in love with this path from the age of 13 when I started making extra money performing magic tricks to my peers and ever since I never looked back and falling in love with technology and the digital world made it even better.
3. Who are your role models?
I am personally inspired by Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerburg, one because Elon is from South Africa and I am also from South Africa so it means I can also do it and secondly Mark is a drop out and I am also a college drop out so it means I can also make it.
4. Did you read any books that inspired or motivated you in your journey?
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
5. Please tell us about your company
Forexamg is about forex trading, we found that many people are losing money through stock and currency trading so this company makes sure that people go into the right path by way of education and following trade ideas offered by our team of expert traders.
6. What’s your most memorable experience as an entrepreneur?
One of the greatest things I felt as an entrepreneur is the feeling of being needed, the gratitude of your customers who never have to experience the problem anymore which you are solving in my case the traders who lose money I solve their problems by just leading them to the right place.
7. Are you using any online marketing strategies for your company? How are you using different social media channels to market your company?
Yes, I use SEO and I always keep relevance by posting and updating my followers everyday.
8. What’s your greatest fear as an entrepreneur?
I dont have any fear either than the fear of dying with my dreams unachieved
9. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood about entrepreneurship before you ever got started?
How to setup a corporation and assign talent to the right post and not have people in other positions not suitable for them
10. Would you like to share any success secrets that helped you in your journey?
Sincerity and Integrity
11. What do you enjoy most about what you do?
Receiving testimonials and positive reviews
12. What keeps you going when things get tough?
My Vision of liberating people from poverty