Today, We are interviewing an urban music celebrity who is very popular in United Kingdom as well as in USA.
Donatella Panayiotou started in the grime music scene in London. She swiftly became popular as a TV presenter there. Her videos on her youtube channel became viral with millions of viewers and she became the hostess of the Grime Daily TV show. Then she became the hostess of MTV UK’s The Wrap-Up. In 2014, She moved to Los Angeles, California. She developed her media brand – Connect the dots Intl and became a creative director.
Her company is a media concierge service, it offers customers elite services and acts like a bridge between talent, booking studios and producers. She has worked with American musicians like Jeremih, interviewed Snoop Dog and has a lot of achievements under her belt.
She is a visionary that inspires millions of women across the world. So, let's get inspired from her now!
1. What does a general day in your week look like?
That’s the best thing about my life. No day is the same or typical. I always wake up and meditate before beginning my day. I wake up early and handle everything i need to handle first thing and then who knows where the rest of the day leads me.
2. What activities do you do to stay in such a great shape that is so inspirational for others?
Ahhh thank you that’s kind. I work out regularly and really started to enjoying hiking. I love really challenging hikes up steep hills or mountains.
3. Who has been your biggest influencer?
Oprah was one of my biggest inspirations and still is
4. You are a big influencer on Instagram with 175,000+ followers, what is the best thing about being an influencer?
The free stuff 🙂
5. What has been the best advice that you have ever received?
It is important not to take things personally when it comes to business. I used to attach a lot of my personal emotions to things that I really shouldn’t have.
6. What’s your best advice for handling criticism?
If it’s constructive then to not have an emotional reaction or to take it to heart. If it’s someone just trying to hurt you then all you need to remember is they see something in you that brings up an insecurity within them!
7. What is still your biggest challenge?
Learning not to be too hard on myself
8. What surprising lessons have you learned along the way?
To be careful who you trust. I’ve had to learn that the really hard way.
9. How do you want to be remembered? What legacy would you like to create?
As a fearless woman with a heart of gold. That you can be both strong and kind at the same damn time.
10. As a woman Entrepreneur, what advice would you like to give other aspiring entrepreneurs?
You are strong, stronger than you think! Never let your emotions get the better of you.
If you want, you can follow her on Instagram . If you liked the interview, please share it on your social media!